Sunday, May 2, 2010

Soaper Hero Love!!

Ever Since the first "Pancakes and Maple Syrup" Lip Balm my husband brought me, I've been in love with SoaperHero products.  Her lip balms are delicious and all natural.  

She is a local artisan that can be found on Etsy and  at Craft Sabbath.  Jeff followed up the lip balm with christmas cinnamon soap, egg shaped soap, and some sort of delicious berry soap. 

Whenever I need unique gifts I call on her.   This "Sassie" Soap is for derby girl and long time friend "Sassie Lass."  She is having a baby in July and this will be Thank you presents at her baby shower.


It even looks like playdoh!!


So CUTE!


I also love Tea Tree Oil in everything.  It is naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal, so it is a great essential oil to add to soap!  I hope she continues to make more of this.  She gave me two bars today and I already know I want two more.  Or Ten.



Plus, Her lip balms are as delicious as they are soothing. 





No comments: