Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Amy Butler Fabric







I wanted to tell you the name of the pattern book this came from, but I can't find it.  It has very lovely and fun patterns.
I used a stipple pattern to quilt it.

 I started this quilt with a yard of Amy Butler fabric (the turquoise and olive large print floral).  It was originally purchased for a shower curtain, but ended up as a quilt instead.





I found all the rest of the fabrics in my Grandma Gallaghers (my maternal grandmother's) stash.  She has enough fabric in her basement to fill a fabric store.  For some reason she likes to buy BOLTS of fabric.  No messing around with charm packs or fat quarters for her.  It makes it convenient for me.  This is intended to give to my mom for my sisters room.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love, love, LOVE Amy Butler!!!!! Gorgeous quilt!

Shari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shari said...

Oppps bad spelling on previous comment. i think the pattern comes from a book titled Happy Hour???????????