Thursday, January 21, 2010

Buggy Barn Pattern in Moda Fabrics




I love scrappy quilts (and borders) - this is a Buggy Barn pattern that was made with Moda fabrics.  Shari Fisher quilted it for me.  Her name comes up a lot in this blog.  For those who don't already know, she is my friend Jayne's Mother-in-law.  When Jayne and I started quilting, she was (and still is) a huge influence, inspiration, and mentor to us.  My Grandma Gallagher and I bought a long arm shortly after Shari bought hers.  I haven't had her quilt any of my latest quilts - but she is much more advanced on the long arm than I am - and she is still who I call when I need ideas on how to do my quilting.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Your blog is so cute. You have done quite a few quilts. Hope you are enjoying Sundance. You have an artist's soul. You'll fit right in with all the other artistic souls at Sundance